If you're requiring 20+ units, request a quote and our friendly team will get back to you.
Compression Reducing Coupling F&F
The Plasson Compression Reducing Coupler facilitates reduction from one or more PE pipe OD’s within the range 25mm – 110mm.
Plasson Line 7 mechanical compression fittings are made from hi-grade polypropylene copolymer for increased strength, impact and chemical resistance. Split rings are made from Acetal (POM) and “o” rings and seals are made from NBR.
- Pressure fittings for use in plumbing, rural, civil and mining
- Compliant with ASNZS4129:2008 Fittings for polyethylene pipe for pressure applications
- PN16 rated
Reducing Coupling Features & Benefits:
- Efficient: Forms a fast, end load resistant, watertight joint, with no bore restriction.
- Easy to Use: Rapid assembly, push-fit and tighten. PLASSON fittings from 20mm to 63mm diameter do not need to be disassembled before making a connection.
- Versatile: Range allows joints to be formed with other pipe materials by way of male and female couplings with BSP threads or PLASSON Universal Coupler.
- Compatible: Can be used with GREENLINE, REDLINE™, RURAL BLACK, BLACKLINE PN16 and ALKATHENE™ 20mm and 25mm diameters.
- Durable: Manufactured from a high impact resistant polypropylene material.
- Quality: Manufactured and tested to AS/NZS 1460 “Fittings for polyethylene (PE) pipe for pressure applications”.