Lateral LDPE Pipe 16mm - 25mm
NOVATUBE - Lateral LDPE Pipe
for Horticulture & Viticulture
Novatube is lateral pipe, a low density polyethylene pipe (LDPE) designed specifically for use in low pressure horticultural and viticultural irrigation lateral applications. This pipe is used for drip, spray and irrigation systems where flexible pipes are more suited.
Novatube is manufactured from fully Pre-Compounded LDPE materials, ensuring consistent carbon black dispersion to maximise the pipes ability to withstand UV degradation. Other key features include:
- Rural Water has a range of 16mm, 19mm, and 25mm lateral pipe sizes
- All lateral pipe sizes has a 5 Bar pressure rating
- Compatible with majority of horticultural lateral fittings systems
Why choose Novatube Lateral Pipe?
- A superior 5 bar pressure rating for added security, this pipe delivers 61% higher than Industry Standard lateral pressure rating.
- This product has consistent pipe dimensions and performance compared to competition.
- Compatible with commonly available fittings systems to ensure versatility and uncomplicated system design and installation.
- Reliable and durable product as made up of fully pre-compounded black LDPE, for additional protection against weathering.
Delivery normally within 1 - 3 days.
With the extreme demand in pipe & culverts all over the country, alongside the staff shortages due to Covid-19, this products has an eta of 3 - 4 weeks before dispatch. We strongly suggest placing your order asap, as you will be placed on the list and first served as soon as its ready to be dispatched.
FREE delivery to all TIL DEPOTS, FREE delivery to site for all large orders. For all small pipe orders, $100 + gst to site.
If you need product urgently, please let our team know and we can talk you through your options.