Greenline PE100 HPPE Pressure Pipe (20mm - 63mm)
Greenline PE100 HPPE Pressure Pipe
(20mm - 63mm)
Greenline™ is a metric OD diameter polyethylene (PE) pipe, also known as a high performance polyethylene pipe (HPP) manufactured to AS/NZS 4130 and is used for rural water reticulation. Iplex Greenline™ maintains a consistent pressure rating across a range of pipe diameters.
- Large Bore - better flow rates than LDPE of the same size
- Designed for dairy requirements
- Green stripe identification
- Suitable for pumped or gravity systems on flat to gently rolling country
- Suitable for in-line bloat treatment systems
- Compatible with the PLASSON range of compression pipe fittings
DELIVERY IN 1 - 3 DAYS
FREE Delivery too all freight depots in New Zealand, let us know what depot you would like the pipe order sent to and we can organise it. All you need to do is pick it up.
$100 delivered to site for all small pipe orders, all pipe orders over $3,000 get FREE shipping to site.