Greenline PE100 HPPE Pressure Pipe (20mm - 63mm)
Greenline PE100 HPPE Pressure Pipe
(20mm - 63mm)
Greenline™ is a metric OD diameter polyethylene (PE) pipe, also known as a high performance polyethylene pipe (HPP) manufactured to AS/NZS 4130 and is used for rural water reticulation. Iplex Greenline™ maintains a consistent pressure rating across a range of pipe diameters.
- Large Bore - better flow rates than LDPE of the same size
- Designed for dairy requirements
- Green stripe identification
- Suitable for pumped or gravity systems on flat to gently rolling country
- Suitable for in-line bloat treatment systems
- Compatible with the PLASSON range of compression pipe fittings
FREE DELIVERY, NORMALLY DELIVERED IN 1 - 3 BUSINESS DAYS
FREE delivery to all DEPOTS for orders over $600, FREE delivery to site for all large orders. For all small pipe orders, $100 + gst to site or $25 to depot.
If you need product urgently, please let our team know and we can talk you through your options.