Greenline PE100 HPPE Pressure Pipe (20mm - 63mm)
Greenline PE100 HPPE Pressure Pipe
(20mm - 63mm)
Greenline™ is a metric OD diameter polyethylene (PE) pipe, also known as a high performance polyethylene pipe (HPP) manufactured to AS/NZS 4130 and is used for rural water reticulation. Iplex Greenline™ maintains a consistent pressure rating across a range of pipe diameters.
- Large Bore - better flow rates than LDPE of the same size
- Designed for dairy requirements
- Green stripe identification
- Suitable for pumped or gravity systems on flat to gently rolling country
- Suitable for in-line bloat treatment systems
- Compatible with the PLASSON range of compression pipe fittings
FREE DELIVERY, NORMALLY DELIVERED IN 1 - 3 DAYS
With the extreme demand in pipe & culverts all over the country, alongside the staff shortages due to Covid-19, this products has an eta of 1 - 4 weeks before dispatch. If you would like a more detailed ETA, please contact the Team.
We strongly suggest placing your order asap, as you will be placed on the list and first served as soon as its ready to be dispatched.
FREE delivery to all TIL DEPOTS, FREE delivery to site for all large orders. For all small pipe orders, $100 + gst to site.
If you need product urgently, please let our team know and we can talk you through your options.