PN12 PVC-U Pressure Pipe Rubber Ring Joint 50mm - 200mm
NOVAKEY PN12 PVC-U Pressure Pipe
at wholesale pricing
Novakey PN12 is a PVC-U Pressure Pipe that’s widely used throughout New Zealand.
There are many reasons why this product is a popular choice, it’s safe for transporting drinking water, it’s light and easy to handle and affordable. This pipe has many technical benefits too, including high mechanical performance, high durability, high chemical resistance and resistance to UV exposure.
PVC-U Pressure Pipe is suitable for:
- Pumped sewer rising mains
- Agricultural irrigation and rural water supply
- Industrial processing fluids
- Industrial effluent disposal
- Slurry lines
- Acids, alkalies and aggressive chemicals
Why choose Novakey PN12 PVC-U Pressure Pipe?
- The transport and Installation costs are low, due to low specific gravity and a range of jointing techniques.
- The high chemical resistance enables the pipe to resist corrosion, even when in contact with highly corrosive media.
- The inertia to electrochemical corrosion ensures the pipes durability, making it a reliable product in conveying potable and service water, food and beverages.
- PVC-U pipes and fittings offer a flow capacity greater than metal pipes of the same nominal diameter and ensure the durability and reliability of constant low pressure losses as a function of time.
- Superior Impact and Tensile Strength allowing pipes and fittings to withstand a service pressure range between 6 and 21 bar.
- Engineered and manufactured to the New Zealand construction standards.
- Durable and long lasting, the resistance to photo degradation and creep stresses gives a long service life.
If you are not sure whether this product is perfect for you, contact us! Rural Water provides free expert advice, our water technicians will make sure you find the right product.
FREE DELIVERY, NORMALLY DELIVERED IN 1 - 3 DAYS
With the extreme demand in pipe & culverts all over the country, alongside the staff shortages due to Covid-19, this products has an eta of 1 - 4 weeks before dispatch. If you would like a more detailed ETA, please contact the Team.
We strongly suggest placing your order asap, as you will be placed on the list and first served as soon as its ready to be dispatched.
FREE delivery to all TIL DEPOTS, FREE delivery to site for all large orders. For all small pipe orders, $100 + gst to site.
If you need product urgently, please let our team know and we can talk you through your options.