5,500L Devan Plastic Water Tank
Devan 5,500L Plastic Water Tank
Please note, North Island model is 5,500L, while South Island model is 5,000L.
Devan Tanks offers a no-nonsense 20-year product warranty on all domestic use water tanks. This is NOT a pro-rata warranty, if the tank is affected by a manufacturing fault the tank will be either repaired or replaced with a brand new tank.
Devan tanks are the only tank that comes with brass moulded outlets. Having metal outlets allows for easy plumbing that is solid and eliminates any risk of cross-threading. Better yet, the big tanks come with two of them as standard!
The unique Devan space frame provides for maximum strength in the dome of your tank which means it won’t pop in when you are installing or servicing your tank nor will snow loading have an effect. Devan Tanks come vented for domestic use as standard. Suctioned domes are the number one cause of failure with water tanks and this built-in feature, combined with the Devan vented overflow kits (optional extra), will eliminate this issue for Devan tank owners.
Features & Benefits of Devan 5,500L & 5,000L:
- Full 20 Year Warranty.
- Bury up to 500mm deep with clean backfill.
- 11 colours Click on specification or download for more information.
- Empty weight: North Island: 112.5kg, South Island: 100kg
- Specific gravity – max1.0
- Max working temperature: 30ºC
- Raw material type: Medium density polyethylene
- Raw material standards: AS/NZS 2070 – Food contact requirements
- AS/NZS4020:2005 – Potable drinking water
- AS/NZS4766 Polyethylene storage tanks for water
- Complying water tank standard: AS/NZS4766 Polyethylene storage tanks for water
- Manhole opening size: 435mm (located at 6 o’clock)
- Diameter: 1.9m (North and South island)
- Overall height: North Island: 2.3m, South Island 2.0m
- Overflow height: North Island: 2m, South Island: 1.8m
- Overflow panels: 3 off ( 5, 7 & 12 o’clock)
- Height to dome part line: North Island: 1.94m
- Outlet size: 50mm BSPT (1 off)
- Outlet – base to centre line: North Island: 110mm
- Maximum no. of moulded in outlets: North Island: 3
- Outlet location(s) – standard: North Island: 12 o’clock, South Island: 7 o’clock
- Other available locations – non standard 5 & 7 o’clock
- Lifting eyes: North Island: none, South Island: 3 & 9 o’clock
North Island - 12 weeks
South Island - 4 - 6 weeks (this will reduce after Christmas)
With the extreme demand in Devan water tanks in the North Island, the 30,000L delivery timeframe is within 12 weeks of order confirmation. Devan is working extremely hard to reduce the delivery time with their manufactures producing water tanks 24/7.
Please note, delivery timeframes are subject to change. Get in touch with the Rural Water Team to confirm current delivery timeframes.
Water Tank Documentation: