15,000L Devan Plastic Water Tank
Devan 15,000L Plastic Water Tank
North Island Model: 3500mm (d) x 2000mm (h), 250kg
South Island Model: 2900mm (d) x 2600mm (h), 275kg
20 Year Full Warranty & FREE Shipping
Devan Tanks offers a no-nonsense 20-year product warranty on all domestic use water tanks. This is NOT a pro-rata warranty, if the tank is affected by a manufacturing fault the tank will be either repaired or replaced with a brand new tank.
Devan tanks are the only tank that comes with brass moulded outlets. Having metal outlets allows for easy plumbing that is solid and eliminates any risk of cross-threading. Better yet, the big tanks come with two of them as standard!
The unique Devan space frame provides for maximum strength in the dome of your tank which means it won’t pop in when you are installing or servicing your tank nor will snow loading have an effect. Devan Tanks come vented for domestic use as standard. Suctioned domes are the number one cause of failure with water tanks and this built-in feature, combined with the Devan vented overflow kits (optional extra), will eliminate this issue for Devan tank owners.
Features & Benefits of Devan 15,000L:
- Full 20 Year Warranty.
- Bury up to 500mm deep with clean backfill.
- Super tough dome – with space frame substructure
- 11 colours Click on specification or download for more information.
- Empty weight: North Island: 250kg South Island: 275kg
- Max working temperature 30ºC
- Raw material standards: AS/NZS 2070 – Food contact requirements
- AS/NZS4020:2005 – Potable drinking water
- AS/NZS4766 Polyethylene storage tanks for water
- Complying water tank standard: AS/NZS4766 Polyethylene storage tanks for water
- Manhole opening size: 435mm (located at 6 o’clock)
- Diameter: North Island: 3.5m, South Island: 2.9m
- Overall height: North Island: 2m, South Island: 2.6m
- Overflow height: North Island 1.6m, South Island: 2.2m
- Overflow panels 4 off (1, 5, 7 & 11 o’clock)
- Height to dome part line: North Island 1.4m, South Island: 2.1m
- Outlet size: 50mm BSPT 2 off
- Outlet – base to centre line: North Island: 110mm, South Island: 120mm
- Maximum no. of moulded in outlets: North Island: 3, South Island: 4
- Outlet location(s) – standard 1 & 7 o’clock
- Lifting eyes: 4 (1, 5, 7 & 11 o’clock)
This tank will be delivered FREE to your property.
North Island - 12 - 15 weeks
South Island - 4 - 6 weeks
Devan is working extremely hard to reduce the delivery time with their manufactures producing water tanks 24/7. Please note, delivery timeframes are subject to change. Get in touch with the Rural Water Team to confirm current delivery timeframes.
*Please note, this tank will be delivered FREE to your property if on mainland NZ. If you're located on a smaller Island such as Waiheke Island, additional shipping costs may apply.
Water Tank Documentation: