25,000L Devan Heavy Duty Fire Tank & Basic Connection Kit
Need A Water Tank with Fire Fighting Capabilities?
Devan 25,000L Heavy Duty Fire Plastic Water Tank & Basic Connection Kit
North & South Island model: 3500mm (d) x 3000mm (h), 475kg
If you do not need a 25,000L water tank with fire fighting capabilities, checkout the standard Devan 25,000L Plastic Water Tank.
20 Year Full Warranty & FREE Shipping
Devan Tanks offers a no-nonsense 20-year product warranty on all domestic use water tanks. This is NOT a pro-rata warranty, if the tank is affected by a manufacturing fault the tank will be either repaired or replaced with a brand new tank.
Devan tanks are the only tank that comes with brass moulded outlets. Having metal outlets allows for easy plumbing that is solid and eliminates any risk of cross-threading. Better yet, the big tanks come with two of them as standard!
The unique Devan space frame provides for maximum strength in the dome of your tank which means it won’t pop in when you are installing or servicing your tank nor will snow loading have an effect. Devan Tanks come vented for domestic use as standard. Suctioned domes are the number one cause of failure with water tanks and this built-in feature, combined with the Devan vented overflow kits (optional extra), will eliminate this issue for Devan tank owners.
Features & Benefits of Devan 10,000L:
- Full 20 Year Warranty.
- Bury up to 1000mm deep with clean backfill.
- Super tough dome
- 11 colours Click on specification or download for more information.
- Empty weight: 475kg
- Specific gravity – max: 1.2
- Max working temperature: 30ºC
- Raw material type: Medium density polyethylene
- Raw material standards: AS/NZS 2070 – Food contact requirements
- AS/NZS4020:2005 – Potable drinking water
- AS/NZS4766 Polyethylene storage tanks for water
- Complying water tank standard: AS/NZS4766 Polyethylene storage tanks for water
- Manhole size: 600mm (located at 6 o’clock)
- Diameter: 3.5m
- Overall height: 3m
- Bottom of Overflow Panel: 2.5m
- Overflow panels: 4 off (1, 5, 7 & 11 o’clock)
- Height to dome part line: 2.29m
- Outlet size: 1 x 100mm tank fitting and 1 x 50mm BSP
- Maximum no. of moulded in outlets: 4
- Outlet location(s) – standard: 1 & 7 o’clock
- Other available locations – non standard: 5 & 11 o’clock
- Lifting eyes: 4 (1, 5, 7 & 11 o’clock)
FREE Delivery To Site
This tank will be delivered FREE to your property.
North & South Island - Please click here to see our delivery ETAs
*Please note, this tank will be delivered FREE to your property if on mainland NZ. If you're located on a smaller Island such as Waiheke Island, additional shipping costs may apply.
Water Tank Documentation: